Flexible charting and intake
- With two types of charting and intake forms, Wellness or Treatment, you have the flexibility to chart how you need to, whether it's for general relaxation or more-involved therapeutic needs.
- Clients can log in and complete their intake form in advance of their session, saving you time and encouraging client participation.
- For schools, Wellness charting means you can start teaching charting right away and add complexity as students advance.
- Anatomical drawings make charting quicker and more intuitive.
- Labeled muscles reinforce anatomy for students and therapists.
- Colors and symbols help identify conditions.
- Upload time-saving visual assessments–images and videos documenting range of motion, gait, scars, posture, etc.
- The only system that measures not just pain but mood and activity too, so you get a more well-rounded view of your clients' progress.
- The only EHR that allows clients to sign on and enter their pre and post measurements. This creates more accurate measures, encourages client involvement in their care, and saves you time.
- An effective teaching tool for schools, giving students more accurate, detailed feedback.
- Created by one of the foremost experts on charting, Hands Heal EHR gives you tutorials and instructional prompts that help improve your charting or teaching skills.
- Because updates to our web-based system are automatic, you can be sure you're following the latest regulations.
- Schools benefit from curriculum consultation with creator Diana L. Thompson–at no additional cost.